(Showbie Codes 2017)
Friday, November 17th, 2017
1) Anyone still having to complete their "Digital Citizenship Comics" please do so in book creator, take a picture and email it to Mr. Eisnor with your rule clearly stated.
2) I have posted the fall parent-teacher booking schedule for the 29th and 30th of November. Please click on: Parent-Teacher Bookings to make your appointment.
3) Anyone still working on their rough copy of the animal report please complete and share by Sunday as I will be marking writing on Sunday.
4) Read the selection "What is Weather" for a science quiz on Wednesday of next week. In Showbie under Science/What is Weather Reading.
5) No classes on Monday - Marking day.
6) For those of you trying to access "Digital Compass" online. Try installing the app instead. iPad tablets have trouble with "Flash" that is why you cannot run it from the Internet.
7) Friday, November 17, 2017
I have been able to rebook the Ross Farm trip for this Tuesday, November 21st. We would be leaving at 8:45 AM and returning by bus time in the afternoon. I am booking the bus today. The program at Ross Farm is free although the bus is $210.00, because of this I am going to have to ask for $9.00 from each student to cover the cost. I am sending the permission forms home that were filled in for last Thursday with the students. If parents could please change the dates on the forms to “Tuesday, November 21st” and then initial the change and send the sheets and the money in for Tuesday I would appreciate it. If those parents who had previously volunteered as chaperones on Thursday are still able to come, we need you! If you could send me a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-277-0941 over the weekend to let me know that would be great.
Enjoy your weekend,